7.12.2008

Have you seen this man?

First, of all please take a minute and scroll down to my "This is the stuff I don't like" on the left side of my blog.







Second, look at the 4th entry down from the top, it should be the Oxyclean guy. I added this about 4 months ago by the way...





Now my story:





I had to work today - NBD (no big deal) - I work every Saturday. This morning at around 9:15 an attractive lady and her son (maybe age 6 or 7) came in to my store. She asked for help and I offered my assistance. I helped her find the couple of items she was looking for, she thanked me, I thanked her and went about my business. She took her item to the front register to be rung up, again NBD.



When she had paid, and left, my cashier told me her son said to his mom "That guy who helped us looked like the Mighty Putty Man."



Do you know who the Mighty Putty Man is?



HE'S THE SAME GUY AS THE OXYCLEAN GUY!!! - NOW I'LL HAVE TO SHAVE MY BEARD...

9 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH you are Famous! LUCKY! really that is hilarious! you look just like a guy you don't like! HEEHEE! ironic!

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Instead of shaving, you should do infomercials.

Kristy said...

Just start talking really loud when you are explaining something to a customer and maybe you'll have a future in commercials.

Kaylee said...

I'm with Kristy! Also, over exaggerate you're movements!

Kim Bringhurst said...

Does this beard make me look like the Oxyclean Guy?

NO! Your face does!

Jenifer said...

No shaving of the beard please! That kid is retarded, he doesn't know what he is saying.

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Do you know where I can get a ShamWow?

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Hey, now all you have to do is learn to YELL EVERYTHING YOU SAY. I KNOW NOTHING MAKES ME WANT TO BUY SOMETHING MORE THAN HAVING SOMEONE YELL A LOT.

Rain and Kari said...

LOL and LOL....