3.04.2008

Alright here I go... Not sure how big of a weiny this makes me but oh well. It's for posterity is what I keep telling myself. Seriously I was hanging out with family all weekend long and we were re-living all sorts of whacked stuff we did as kids when I realized it would be cool to be able to go back and have a written record of the "good times". My plan is to suck you in to my world just before you realize I'm full of Bull, then you'll be hooked. Oh and by the way no guarantees on the content you'll find here. If you know me then you realize I don't care much what people think of me, cept my wife & kidletts. Blogs are for the Blogger not the casual reader, but all are welcome here and comments, however inappropriate, are welcome. Theriously!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Please don't blog about all the stuff you did when you were a kid. Yes, it's for a very selfish reason - what kind of a mother did he have?

Crazymamaof6 said...

ha! you got sucked into being a blogger. many a husband has joined the blog world but not posted more than 1 or 2 lame work posts .
so far it is COL (Cackle out loud) funny so keep it up! and being real is the way to be!

Anonymous said...

For the mom of these kids she couldnt have been any better! You couldnt have prevented the inevitable. She is a saint and has a free pass to heaven in my book. But that stuff was some funny crap! How we are alive my brother is beyond me. Great site!! I will be on here all the time...and you said "however inappropriate" did you think about that????????