3.17.2008

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors but...

Remember that song? Sometimes I think it's very true, and I'm the subject. That's OK though. I laugh at just about everything, I don't take anything too seriously, and it's a good thing.

My boss was fired this week and that's always a bitter-sweet feeling. I'm grateful for my job, I'm grateful for what he's taught me, but I'm glad it wasn't me! Actually, the day after he was let go the GM asked me to move back in to the parts department to fix what's gone on in there over the past 5 months. Again bitter-sweet, I've enjoyed myself and the challenges the service department brings, but going back to old hat will be refreshing. Now that I've stepped away from parts for a few months, I can more easily see where I could improve, now to do it.

Anywho that crap's boring...

On Saturday night the 4 of us went to the PPP, that's Peter Piper Pizza the pizza people puke. Seriously their pizza is nasty. I know of people who like it, and if you're one, don't tell me about it cause I'll think less of you and your tasteless, no tasting, taste buds. Hey, say that 3 times over and it sound ridiculous. On my second token I hit a 315 ticket jackpot from the game where the light goes round & round and you have to stop it on a single light. It was awesome, but the problem with doing that 2nd token in, you know the rest of your night will pretty much suck.

When all was said and done the 4 of us has 1200 tickets that needed to be spent. After saying no to 240 pieces of 5 ticket candy we got these goofy A glasses.
We all thought we were pretty hot walking through Fry's doing our grocery shopping, but once the headaches set in they had to go. It's amazing that $50 can get you a migraine and diarrhea all in the same evening. Good times!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Nate I just have to say that you are hilarious how is it possible that both you and Jen have the gift of writing that is not fair. By the way I am Jen's friend from high school, you know the one she talks to all the time!! ha ha

Kristy said...

Sounds and looks like a great evening. I'm glad you still have a job.

Beth said...

Nate I was laughing all the way through. I think that it is great to have your perspective on life also. Thanks for being honest! :)