3.20.2008

Pucker Power

So the wifey buys me a new candy today. It's a spin off my all-time favorite candy, Razzles. I know many of you are saying what are Razzles. Razzles, First it's a candy, then it's a gum. What could be better than that huh? Candy and then gum! Have I gone to sweets Shangri-la?

Now I'll admit that the euphoria of a Razzle is tragically brief. It holds the record for cheap gum that loses it's flavor the fastest, but what a great 14 seconds. Now as Paul Harvey says here's the rest of the story!

4 packets of Razzles were purchased for yours truly. What a nice wife right. One is my all-time favorite "traditional" Razzles.


The other three packs are a new variety...Why spoil the best candy ever, I don't know. These new-fangled Razzles are "Sour Razzles". O...K... We'll give it a shot. I've been known to try a new food or two, how bad could these possibly be? After all, my peeps at the Razzle plant wouldn't do me wrong, right?

Wrong...

Now here's a disclaimer. The following will be graphic in nature, sensitive viewers should stop reading now.

If you need to use the restroom prior to eating Sour Razzles please do so. Now I'm specifically talking about a two-sy. Cause these babies are sooo sour you'll be puckered up everywhere for 30-45 minutes. Tomorrow I'm planning on beginning my vow of silence because my jaw hurts so bad I'm considering a jaw-ectomy.

I love my dear wife, but Jen please, stick to the "riginal" next time!!!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Just to clarify to everyone, he specifically requested the sour ones last time they were purchased. What an ingrate.

Crazymamaof6 said...

seriously cackling here! a two-sy! how did you come up with that gem?!

i should hunt down some of those nasties for my hubby then! he'd probably love them , and my kids too.

K Lovell said...

How funny, Henry just bought a package of the original at the dollar store. It is his first experience with the Razzels and he thinks they are awsome.

Piper said...

Oh man, I'm picturing you walking around funny with your tight a-hole!