4.04.2008

Phoenix Suns Top 10 List

Jen & I went to our final Suns game of the season, so sad :-( It's funny how our conversations center around blogging now-a-days...I'm gunna blogg this, I'm gunna blogg that, etc... So I was talking about coming up with my top ten list for attending Suns games. 5 things I like, and 5 things I don't like about attending not only Suns games, but arena or sporting events in general.



Top 5 Likes

1 - The game itself

2 - Spending time with my wifey

3 - People watching

4 - Concessions

5 - Just getting out, going down-town and doing something different


Top 5 Dislikes

1 - Rickshaw guys thinking they have the right of way

2 - The concession guys outside the stadium who treat you like an idiot! "Get your water for a dollar, it's five bucks inside, you'll feel like a real dumbass if you don't buy my water." If you'll refer to #4 on my favorites list you'll see I don't go to games to drink water.

3 - Obnoxious fans, especially ignorant obnoxious fans

4 - Having to stand up 14 times a game to let dude out to get another beer

5 - Traffic, both getting in and getting out


Go Suns!

1 comment:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Too bad they will probably meet the Jazz in the playoffs and their the Suns season will be over. Boo Hoo