3.31.2008



If you haven't seen Office Space it comes highly recommended by yours truly. It is one of those shows I identify with because each character is a person you / I already know. That's why I like shows like Office Space, Seinfeld & the The Office.

I was back to my old / new job today - It is actually kind of funny, a guy at works made me a sign and had it as you walk in to the department "Parts department under new / old management". I've got to say I'm glad to be back. Even though it's only been a day I seem to be happier and I seem to fit better there. It is a good group of guys that want to do a good job, enjoy working hard, and get-along with no complaining!

So if you are in need of RV parts, be sure to look me up :->

3 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I've been looking everywhere for replacement resin for my DIC-20 de-ionizer unit. Is that something you can help me with?

Also, Office Space is one of my favorite movies too! (Will that get me a discount on my resin?)

K Lovell said...

Your youth in asia poster cracks me up. It looks like those ones they had hanging up in seminary.

Piper said...

Yes!! I always compare The Office with Seinfeld.... smart humor without the glamour!!