8.21.2008

Don't taze me bro!!!

Jeff tagged me, he says it's a "male only" tag. So what the _______ (insert fav swear word) I'll do it.




How many guns do you own? Too many people read this to admit, however if you break in to my house, be prepared!?!?
Ginger or Maryann? Yes
Do you change your the oil in car or does Jiffy Lube (or other oil changing place)? I change my car's, but use synthetic, so I go 5000 between changes (Lazy approach) - Jen has hers done at the J Lube
Riding mower or push behind? Jen, how do you mow the lawn?
Favorite drink? I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...


What is the size of your TV screen? It's this big (Me holding my arms up with my hands out)
Favorite Professional sports team? Cowboys, Duh, best team everrrr
Would you jump from an airplane? Been there, done that
Yard work or working on a car? Cahr (That was said with a Boston accent - like in Good Will Hunting) Now I'm gunna go beat up some smaart kids
Best Pizza? The best pizza is wood fired, nothing cooked in an electric oven tastes great
What was the last animal you killed (on purpose)? Duck(s)

If you could play one professional sport, what would it be? MLB relief pitcher, a really good one, not a crappy one stuck in AA ball
Last CD you bought? So long ago I can't remember - I've been downloading for so long I honestly can't remember, but I bet it was Country!!!
3 favorite TV stations? Telemundo, BBC, KBYU
Lazy boy or couch? What's the activity? Cause I was just thinkin'...!!!
How many pillows do you sleep with? Well I've never "slept" with a pillow, but I only lay on one when I sleep.
When was the last time you were at Cabela's? When I went with the above tagger 2 Christmas' ago.
Favorite car you have owned? 1972 Chevrolet camper special 3/4 pick-up with 1 ton springs in original yellow, shoulda never sold it, I'm an idiot, thanks for reminding me, grrrrrrr
Do you have a DVR? What size? Yes, like the saying goes, once you've had DVR, you never go back - Not big enough when it's the Olympics
Boxers or briefs? Commando - (Collective eeeewwww from the crowd) Aaaa-thankyou
Work out or watch sports? If I could play sports as a workout that would be my choice
Do you have any dead animals hanging on your walls? Negative, I'm not THAT creepy
Do you have to trim your ear hair? Nope, not yet - But Jen says it's a comin'
Tattoos? My ex-bro-in-law taught me this. Wait until you're 30 before you decide to get a tattoo. By then you'll really know if you truly want one. At 30 I realized they aren't for me. So no, no tattoos
Ever been arrested? Can you better define arrested? If by arrested you mean gone to jail, NO. If you mean cuffs on in rear of patrol car, YES






I don't know anymore guy bloggers, sad when I think about it... So no one else gets tagged unless you're bored, male, and wanna spend 20 minutes answering these questions.

4 comments:

Nathan W said...

20 minutes? Try an hour.

Jenifer said...

I guess I should sign you out before I make comments:)

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Sweet 3 for 3 on those that got tagged!

Crazymamaof6 said...

flipping hilarious! i wonder if my nerd husband will do it? i kind of doubt it. but yours was super funny to read.