6.26.2008

my disneyland trip by nathan w

i went to disneyland
it was fun
we drove in the car
we drove a long ways
for a long time
then we got to california
then we saw our children
they are megan and sammy
we saw my parents too
they are jim and kris
they rode on a plane
they had fun too
we went on lots of rides
some rides got us wet
we saw mickey
we saw goofy
we saw snow white
we saw the tiki room
we saw women in hot pants
we saw lots of kids crying
ther a lots of interesting people at disneyland
it was hot
i think it was the hottest ever
i took a nap
we went to california adventure too
we soared over california
not really
it was just a ride
it was called soarin' over california - funny huh
i ate cotton candy
it was pink
it was yummy
cotton candy is one of my favorites
we went on lots of rides there too
some rides got us wet
i didn't get any souvenieers
i don't like souvenieers
i like indiana jones ride
i don't like spinning rides
they make me feel yucky
then we went to the beach
we had fun
we saw dolphins
i rode some waves
i have red skin
jen says it's a sunburn
it hurts alot
i got sand in my bumcrack
we stole icebuckets from the hotel
we made a sand castle
we drove home
we were in the car forever
then we slept in our own beds
it was fun
i like spending time with my family
now i gots to go back to work

8 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

this was what i was waiting for, so i added you to my reader. i COL (cackled out loud)at your "bumcrack" comment. and was exactly what i was thinking when Jen said "you rode the waves" you can't body surf without that happening. i laughed so loud and suddenly, i scared my kid. it was that funny! thanks for the morning cackle!

Kim Bringhurst said...

i like indiana jones ride too

Jenifer said...

Well, I think you covered it all. Did it take you all night to compose? :)

Jenifer said...

You forgot to mention you didn't fight with anyone...

Kristy said...

That about sums it up.

Nathan W said...

testing a new setting - and padding my comment hehehe

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

That was funny and sure did sum it up!! Loved it! Are you glad to have the girls back? Life back to normal?

Kaylee said...

We went to Disneyland too
It was fun
I like Indiana Jones ride too
So does my brother
and my mom
and my dad
i dont like spinny rides either
they make me sick
i like getting wet
it feels good
but not in a white t-shirt
that is not good
i like rollercoasters
they are fun
like california screamin'
it is fun