7.25.2008

Driving Blitches


Tonight I'm going to concentrate my negative Darth Vader energy on a single lane of traffic. Easy now, I can't blow my whole wad in the first two sentences, even though I usually do! Lately I've been noticing myself increasingly becoming upset with two particular "moves" that seem to happen on a regular basis in the right lane of traffic.

First - When there are multiple lanes of traffic, 2 or more, and there is no right hand turn lane. The farthest right lane is just a lane...yes you can turn from this lane, but you can also go straight. Maybe it's early in the day, maybe it's late in the day. Either way the streets aren't busy. So why do Jack-holes (Ya see I combined the two compound dirty words and created my own non-dirty, yet just as effective term) insist in stopping & traveling in this lane? Why, when there are other lanes to stop at the red light, do these people insist on stopping in the right lane? They aren't turning..., they're going straight. So why stop in the right lane and not give the people behind you the opportunity to turn right on the red light???

Second - When I come down the road on the street that enters my neighborhood I have to make a right. Again, there are multiple lanes of traffic on this road, specifically 3 lanes. So why do people travel in the right lane? There is no reason for this. There are no other right turns on this street for another quarter mile. Why does this upset me you might be thinking? Because the people who are traveling behind me, even though there are other empty lanes to choose from, they ride my tail as I have to slow down and make my turn. I've even had people swerve to "miss" me and honk in the process. [me thinking]="THERE ARE 2 OTHER LANES (THAT ARE EMPTY) TO CHOOSE FROM, WHERE NOBODY IS SLOWING DOWN AND TURNING JACK-HOLE, MOVE OVER AND PASS ME."

Anywho, I needed to get that off my mind and on to the WWW.COM for all 8 people I know to read it.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

sorry i probably do that when i'm reading my blog comments on my phone while driving. OR maybe while i'm doing my make-up. yeah i'm that kinda gal. if you get behind a giant white van with red lips on the back. you can kiss my Jack-hole. heehee kidding. but yeah i do that sometimes. never when i'm in a hurry though, only when you are.

Rain and Kari said...

Finally someone who is comming from the same place as me, I really dis like enough to want to key the other cars when they travel in the right lane that is not a true lane. I am going to have to start using Jack-Hole!