7.31.2008

Twelve years, three hundred and sixty two days ago I married my Jeni. Everyday since (minus a few that aren't important enough to remember) has been a wonderful journey for the both of us. For me, it's been as if I am living each day with the one who's meant for me, like a perfect fitting shirt. It's hard for me, without humor, to express just how much you mean to me. But, on your special day I'll leave all the jokes behind. Even the ones about age...oops...


Happy 29th Birthday honey!?!?

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Thanks babe. Love you! And I am 29, I AM!!!!

Kristy said...

Like peas n' carrots.

Kim Bringhurst said...

...and I'm 29, and he's 29, and I don't see why we can't all be 29! It was a sweet and fitting tribute.

Mel Sims said...

I think I love your wife as much as you do! =]

I'm super happy for you guys. You could probably give us some happy lessons. =]

ground-pounder said...

29 you are on your way over the hill but just didnt reach the top yet